Unitron Hearing Aids
At Unitron, hearing matters. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy the sounds of life. That’s why we direct all our efforts to pioneering innovation. It’s why we focus on helping people hear and understand others—from a child’s question to a friend’s hello—under the most challenging conditions.
The best in conversations
Our newest platform is the latest proof of our passion for bringing technologies to market that help patients solve their biggest complaints around conversations. The extremely high performance of Tempus conquers the listening environments that patients find the most challenging – conversations in noise and crowds.
The world’s smallest and sweetest aid…..
See those little hearing aids beside the blueberries? They really are that small!
Which style is right for you?
There are two main styles of hearing aids: those that fit behind the ear and those that fit right in the ear canal. What’s best for you is dictated by your hearing loss, lifestyle and preferences.
Behind the ear
- A bit larger than in-the-ear styles but some are extremely small and the thin tube is almost invisible.
- Can fit a larger battery for longer life, and larger amplifiers for more severe hearing losses.
- Can often be fitted the same day as your hearing assessment.
- Some do not occlude (or fill up) the ear canal so sounds are more natural, particularly your own voice.
- Can be a good choice if you have dexterity concerns.
Inside the ear
- Visible in the ear.
- Small sizes can make these a fairly discreet choice.
- Customized to fit inside your ear canal requires a return visit.
- Small size could be an issue if you have dexterity challenges.
- The further into the canal these are fitted the more occlusion (blocked ear feeling) you may experience.
- Need to be cleaned of wax regularly.
For more information on other products within this range, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org