- Do you find it difficult to follow a conversation in a crowded room?
- Do you frequently ask people to speak up or repeat themselves?
- Do you find yourself turning one ear towards the speaker to hear better?
- Do you often find it difficult to hear whilst speaking on the phone?
- Do you find young childrens voices difficult to hear?
- Do you feel that people are mumbling and not speaking clearly?
- Do friends and relatives comment on your inability to understand clearly?
- Do you have ringing in your ears?
Well, don’t suffer needlessly from a hearing loss. Take time to ask yourself these questions. If you answered yes to any of the above, you may have a hearing problem and an examination may be necessary.